The best Goth, New Wave and Industrial spread between 2 dancefloors and 3 rooms of Music!
on the Downstairs Crypt Dancefloor:
- DJ Jason (Albion/Batcave, Alchemy, Wasteland, Sundown, Communion, Le Petite Mort, LBV… etc.)
- DJ Paradox (Dark Water)
- DJ Cary (fIXE Magazine, Saturday night fixe, Sunday night fixe)
- DJ Zeitgeist (Mission)
- DJ Grendel (Albion/Batcave, Duck Bar)
- & more DJs TBA
spinning Goth, Death Rock, Wave, Darkwave, EBM & Industrial!
on the Upstairs Protocol Dancefloor:
- DJ Xtine (Lust, Flesh Theatre, Signal, Shadowlands, Silhouette, Saturday Night fIXE, Le Petite Mort … etc.)
- Plus – A live synth industrial show by DEKAY
3rd music area:
- The 80′s / ALTERNATIVE upstairs BAR AREA
- Tarot Readings by Trinity
- Every week the top floor opens at Midnight
- Great Drink specials at 2 full bars, upstairs and downstairs!
Absolution is held at UC 87 in Manhattan’s popular lower east side. The club is close to subways, restaurants and there is a huge free parking lot across the street.
Trains: J,M, F to Delancey. B, D to Grand.
There are too many good things to say about all of the rotating Absolution DJs for this event page to hold, so check the rest of website (www.absolutionnyc.com) for details and information.
Doorman: Michael Stranger
Bring an age 21+ ID with you
Every week, ABSOLUTION starts at 10pm.
(special free entry with a pass before 11pm)
Entry through the downstairs entrance
$8 cover with a Flyer or Printout.